What It Takes To Be A Pauly Group Consultant
At Pauly Group, we are always looking for exceptional candidates to join our team of consultants. We invite you to review this list of required qualifications and responsibilities. If you are qualified and interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to Pauly Group President Angela Provart by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be passionate for the unique mission of Community and Technical Colleges.
- You’re a former professional at a Community and/or Technical College Campus, or other Higher Education Institution.
- You must have a Master’s Degree from an Accredited University.
- You must have a proven commitment to diversity and gender equity, as well as ethical behavior.
- You must posses outstanding interpersonal and interviewing skills.
- You should have a willingness to work within strict standards of excellence.
- You must have attention to detail, excellent writing skills and a proven ability to honor deadlines.
- You should have a solid working knowledge of MS Word.
- You must complete a free, comprehensive Orientation Program.
- You will represent Pauly Group in an ethical and professional manner at all times.
- You will participate in recruiting projects for client college positions in an honest, ethical manner.
- You will conduct candidate referencing for client colleges in a confidential and professional manner.
- You will prepare Recruiting and Reference Reports for client colleges.
- You will serve as a liaison between Pauly Group and client colleges, providing information, guidance and trouble shooting in a professional and timely manner.